Internet Marketing Workshops
Make your business easy to find on the internet and an attractive proposition for new clients when they are ready to look for your services.
- Not sure about what to put on your website?
- Find it difficult to describe what you do?
- Lost the will to fiddle around with Facebook?
- Want to explore the best social media options and get hands-on help?
Let's take two hours out to work together on injecting some confidence and appeal into your marketing.
"Despite being competent at coding with HTML and CSS, I had no idea how to construct the content of a web site or exploit Google to improve my web presence until Alison worked with me on my new website www.shamanicfeather.com. It now not only conveys all the information a reader wants but it is presented in a useful way. Thanks Alison. Ian, Bracknell"
|Helping Google find your business|
|Promoting your business on Twitter|
A meeting for a small group of participants to discuss an aspects of Internet marketing and implement changes in the workshop time. These sessions suit people who are comfortable with the internet and can maintain their own website. What to bring
Venue: Serenity Centre, Ramsdell, near Tadley, Hampshire RG26 5SL.
Mondays or Thursdays 7:30 - 9:30pm
Group size: up to 6 participants
Fee: £35 per session; £60 for two sessions; book with a friend £30 each
To book: See below for dates and contact me for availability
We will consider:
- Page structure, layout and flow
- Text, paragraphs, headings
This session will look at ways to influence Google and other search engines to find your website:
- Google places
- keywords and meta-tags
And setting up Google Analytics to measure your website's traffic
"Very informative workshop - I have already managed to increase my webpage up the ratings from page 4 to page 2. Now waiting for pin work to take effect and bring me on the 1st page! Worth £25 of anyone's money x" Facebook comment 13/2/13 from Kim Searle Hypnotherapy
This session will consider:
- How to keep personal and business information separate
- How to set up a business page
- How to post on Facebook to maximum effect for your business
- How to interact with the public and other businesses
- How to build a following
- Integrating Facebook with Twitter
This session will consider:
- How to set up an attractive informative Twitter profile.
- How to tweet to maximum effect.
- How to interact with the public and other businesses.
- How to build a following.
- Integrating Facebook, Twitter and Linkedin.
Please bring your laptop and passwords to your website's Content Management System (CMS) and social media accounts if you have them, and have your business photos, headshots and logos available on your laptop.
Need more help more quickly?
For closer attention book any of these dates for an exclusive two hour session on any of these topics for £80 or share with a friend for £40 each. Other dates also available for exclusive sessions. Contact me