When is your quiet time of year? January is a quiet month for some businesses, for others it's August - September. Why not give your website a healthcheck if you have a spare hour? Take a critical look at your website as if you were visiting it for the first time:
- Does it still reflect what your business does and how it does it?
- Has your customer base changed and would the website appeal to them?
- Have your products and prices changed?
- Is the information on your website still relevant?
- Are all the links to other sites still working? Are there any you should be adding now?
- Are the colours and design dated? The design template and colours can be changed easily on Create.net, just at the touch of a button.
And there may be some features you could add now:
- How about a blog to tell your customers about your expertise or knowledge in a particular product or service?
- Is it time to set up an on-line shop? Or a search facility?
Or does all of this involve too much staring at the computer? If you would like to chat to us about how your business has changed and whether any changes to your website are appropriate, we would be delighted to check it and write you a comprehensive report of suggested changes, hints and tips tailored to your needs. Contact us.